Sunday, March 13, 2011

Days 71 and 72: Two for One Deal

In light of what's going on globally, my life seems really really small. In Ethiopia there is an orphan crisis- well, not just there for that matter- but there adoptions are going to more limited, at least international ones. This makes me sad. In Japan the numbers are staggering. The devastation and destruction  are incomprehensible. In Iraq and Afghanistan so many Americans are in harm's way. People are hurt and hungry, and these last few days all I'm facing is the blessing of having my husband newly employed and trying to figure out how to adjust our schedules to accommodate that.

I think it's these times, when there's a lot to think about, that I think God looks His biggest. All the events, calamities and hardships are in His hands, and He's bigger.

And as big as God is, He cares about every single person that He has created, and He has a plan and purpose for everything under heaven. He knows the times. He knows the pain, and He knows all of what to do and how to do it and when to do it.

I'm glad for that.

My God is so great, so strong and so mighty! There's nothing my God cannot do!

No comments: