Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 61: So I Chose...

... to lay in bed and look at old pictures of our children with my husband instead of blogging yesterday.

I chose to dote over how cute and little my children were, and was reminded of a time that seems like it was a blur. Two children 15 months apart in age kind of does that- blurs the time. It's hard work and has a lot of its difficulties having little ones so close together. But I will be the first to tell you that having my children as I did, as close as I did was absolutely perfect, and has filled our lives with more joy than we could have ever asked the Lord for.

Lord thank you for giving me my children "hard and fast," as it's been described.
Thank You that You taught me all the things that You have and continue to teach me through motherhood. Thank You that You are the builder of families, homes and nations.
Thank You that You have a special plan for our family and that You have always been proven faithful.

No comments: