Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 86: Visiting

I was able to spend time with a friend that I haven't been able to get together with in months. It's like I'm slowly coming out of hibernation, and re-establishing contact with people. For a long time, my world was limited to work and home, and although those two elements are there, I feel like I have a bit more liberty to branch out a little. I don't feel as though my spare time needs to be completely consumed by time at home.

That is a nice thing.

So I'm thankful for getting the chance to have an impromptu visit from my friend and talk, and have a nice time together.

Thank You Lord, that I am slowly regaining what I used to have,
and that I have been given my tasks back.
Please help me to be diligent to bring You glory in all that I do.

No comments: