Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 87: Sweet as Candy

Candace is my sister-in-law. Today is her birthday (yes, the birthdays keep coming!). Candace is my friend. It's as simple as that. She has a genuine concern for me and what I go through. She is interested in what I think and do. She's sympathetic and kind. She's an overall lovely person, and I am a blessed person because I know her.

So, I would say that she is more than a sister-in-law. She is my sister, and my friend. And today marks her birthday. Today I thank the Lord for her.

Thank You, Father for Candace.
Thank You that she belongs to You, and that You are at work in her life.
Thank You for the support she has been to myself and to Casey.
Thank You for her generous and helpful spirit,
and thank You that she is such a kind friend. I am so thankful to You that she is in my life,
and that we get to share our lives together and as friends and as family.
Continue to bless our friendship,
and help us to grow more and more together
and make more and more sweet memories together.

Happy birthday Candace! I love you!

No comments: