Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 80: Still Not So Hot

Still upset by the previous day, I went through church and served in children's church. It was a blessing to be among the Lord's people, but I will tell you, that if the elements were served at church, I would have had to pass. Things were not right, and sometimes we need a little bit of time to be able to get to the point where you can make things right properly, you know?

Maybe not.

But even so. Things weren't right, and I was a little nauseated the whole day. I despise relationships not being right. And I'm not good at it. I'm not one to have much conflict in my life. Things just generally are pretty peaceful for me.

It must have been the super moon.

The grace?

The grace was in moving a little bit closer to reconciliation. God graced me with healing, which just took a little more time.

Thank You Lord, for giving us time when we need it, and being patient with us.
You are the Great Healer. 

No comments: