Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 68: Hello Moses

I've started in Exodus. So, hello Moses. We're jumping right into it. It doesn't take long to get from Joseph's dead to the people of Israel being enslaved, to Moses being born, killing someone and fleeing. He quickly marries Zipporah, and has a couple kids and BOOM! Burning bush, back to Egypt, and so on.

I like reading these accounts right now. This week marks the beginning of Lent, leading to Easter Sunday. I'm not Catholic, and I don't practice Lent, so you know, but it is this time of year that I really love to read about Passover and in the Gospels.

So that's what I'm going to do. I love the richness of what God does in His big plan for salvation. I love that Christ is all over the Old Testament. I love that Christ is the fulfillment of all that God is showing His people in the Old Testament.

So, hello Moses...

No comments: