Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8: Fruit of Lips

Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God,
that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.
Hebrews 13:15
 
Lord, thank you for always providing in ways that are unexpected and perfect. I pray the You would give me the grace to always trust in You for that provision. I pray that I would wait patiently in peace and contentment, in faith, for answers that You have yet to reveal. I pray that instead of growing anxious or nervous that I would simply hold on to the truths found in Your Word, trusting You to fulfill them perfectly, on time, and in the best way for me.
Thank You for the work that You are doing as we wait. Thank You for the work of Christ on the cross. Thank You that it is through Him that you are working and through Your Spirit. Thank You that by the Spirit I am sealed, and that You will never leave me. Thank you that I am your own, that I am Your child.
This is my prayer tonight, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments: