Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7: Homecoming


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world,
that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will.
Ephesians 1:3-5

Tonight my niece came home.

There we are, two adoptees just meeting each other in the airport.

There's no better way to summarize why adoption is so significant than with Ephesians 1:3-5. It's what I was getting at here.

It's why I'm thankful tonight. A two-year journey comes to a close, and a new one begins for my sister and her family. Praise to the Lord!

1 comment:

Jesse and Amy St. John said...

Kelly she is so blessed to be in a family like yours... I am so happy that everything has worked out so well in God's timeing and she is here safe now.