Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25: At Least

Kind of had a rough ending to the day but...

at least I was able to get off work early.

at least I was able to get a couple things done before things started going awry.

at least I was able to have a car to be able to travel out of town to see my mom- who I missed because of the errands.

at least I have my mother who was willing to purchase something for me so that I could save money.

at least I had the money to purchase this something.

at least I was able to say a quick hello to my sister and her family on my way home.

at least I was able to order a pizza for dinner, even though it wasn't made when I picked it up.

at least I didn't have to head north on I-5, which was a parking lot.

at least I have a home to come home to.

*sigh* At last I'm home.

Thank you, Lord.

Good night.

No comments: