Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5: Pleased Punch Rest

I worked overtime last week. This week I'm working nearly full time hours again, and next week is the same thing. My days off are like gold to me. Today was a day off. I relaxed for part of the day and the other part was filled with organizing and getting some chores done that have needed to get done.

I praise the Lord that today was a day of fulfilling rest, but also one where I was home and was able to get things done for the betterment of my home and family.

I praise the Lord that He created the concept of rest. I am so grateful that He established this principle as he created the world, resting on the seventh day, and establishing the sabbath.

Tomorrow is another day off, and I am pleasing as punch. How punch can be pleased, I do not know, but there it is.

No comments: