Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 178: Shedding the Shed and Passing

This week, the project I tackled was to go through our shed. It was not the most pleasant thing, but in another way it was. It is freeing to be rid of things and possessions that you don't really need. I can't take it with me, and it wasn't benefiting me sitting in the shed. In fact, it was making be feel worse and less free.

I feel more free now. There's still more to do because it's a lot of work to go through everything, but then I need to make sure that it's organized and put back in a way that can be maintained. So, my project isn't done, but it has begun.

It makes me glad to have dived in, and I will feel even better when it's all complete.

On a completely different note:

I passed the American Board of Opticianry test!

It's nice to finally get the results and have it be positive. Whew! Thank you Lord!

No comments: