Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 158: A train! A train! Could you, would you on a train?

Yes, I would Sam I Am. I would ride a train. I would ride a train up to Seattle with a net book, e-reader , Bible and snacks that my husband bought. I would spend five hours relaxing, reading, and dozing. Then I would get off the train, and visit with dear friends Erin and Lauren.

I would visit and talk, play with little Tommy and enjoy time with friends.

That's what I would do, Sam I Am. I'm not sure about the Green Eggs and Ham.

Thank you for bringing me safely to my destination, Lord, and thank you that I have this time to spend with good friends being built up and encouraged. May I be an encouragement to them, and may you be glorified in this time. Refresh me, and bring be back home renewed.

No comments: