Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 160: More Refreshing Than Sprite

The fizz. The citrus. The sweet taste. All so refreshing. Whether it's Sprite, 7Up, or Sierra Mist, I think that lemon-lime soda has got to be one of the most invigoratingly refreshing beverages.

But my time in Seattle has been more refreshing than that. I think I really needed time away. When my husband planned this trip, I don't believe he could have foreseen how much this would be an encouraging time for me. It was worth the time spent on the train. It was worth leaving my babies behind (yes, I know they aren't babies.)

I was able to read, and dink around. I attempted to sleep in later, and did to some extent.

Yes, it was nice to get away. It wasn't for very long, but it was restful, and good for me. I think that it was just what I needed.

Thank you Lord, for this special time.

No comments: