Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 164: Sewing

You know those tasks that just sit around for a while undone or unfinished? For me, sewing is one of those. I've had 3 pairs of pants, my daughter's dress, and a stuffed whale that have needed repair just laying in a bag to be done for an amount of time that I don't care to admit (and also because it's been so long that I can't really remember).

I'm happy to report, that now there's only one pair of pants, and half a hem on another!

I'll wait for the applause to die down....

It may seem lame, but it has been gnawing on me, this bag if mending. To have finished even some if it is such a  blessing to me. I watched a movie (Ever After streaming on Netflix, if you must know), and worked on repairing the clothes. It was such a nice experience, I look forward to getting the rest finished.

Thank you Lord for every little victory. 
It is only by your grace that I can do anything good. 
Be honored in my attempts to be diligent in making my home bring you honor and glory.

No comments: