Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 143: Child to Be Mine

Dear Child,

You need to know, dear one, that I think about you every single day. You are not yet a member of our family, but you must know that you are already mine in my heart. I don't even know your name. I don't know if you are a boy or a girl. I don't know the color of your hair. or your eyes, or your skin, but I know that you are mine.

I will not carry you in my womb, but I am daily carrying you in my heart. And like a mother great with child who longs to deliver, so do I long every day to have you delivered into my arms.

I write this today, so that you will know, without a shadow of a doubt, that I love you. You may not even be born, or even conceived yet, but I know that you are mine. You are going to be delivered to me at just the right time that our Heavenly Father deems right and perfect.

You are longed for.

You are hoped for.

You are ached for.

You are a dream to be fulfilled.

You are my child, and I wait with a full heart for you to come to me.


Waiting for your adoption,

Mommy

No comments: