Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 124: Sometimes I Don't Wanna

Blogging every day gets a little difficult sometimes. Sometimes I just don't feel like expressing myself on the computer. I've gotten in the habit though. I'm in the habit of daily thinking about my day and seeking God's grace in it, something to be thankful for, something to rejoice over, something to conquer. My hope is that it brings glory to God whether I follow my "rule" of blogging each day or not.

Writing isn't the point anyway. That's simply the outlet. It's not that I don't want to share the grace discovered daily. That's not it at all. It's just that sometimes I don't want to get on the computer, go to Blogger, and start writing about it. Sometimes I just don't have a clever or clear way of writing what I am thinking, and it requires extra brain power to get it all organized into actual sentences that may or may not make sense to the three readers I might have.

Oh well.

I will continue on this journey. I'm so thankful that I've started it. I hope that it is challenging to others to think about each day's gifts of grace from our Heavenly Father. I hope that it spurs other towards love and good deeds. I hope this magnifies the Giver of Grace.

Praise the Lord!
I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart,
in the company of the upright, in the congregation.
Psalm 111:1

No comments: