Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 261: Uh-oh, is that a storm?

I'm not sure what to think of it. I had a feeling that things may not be all that great in Norah's first grade class, but tonight it seems that at least one parent isn't thrilled with the prospects for this year.

We had our back-to-school night, where we got to meet our daughter's teacher and see some things in the class. I look forward to these sorts of things because they often answer a lot of questions.

But tonight, I have more questions.

There are a lot of things going on in our life right now with Upward and such, but this is something that I intend to look at closely. I'm looking forward to getting into my daughter's class and seeing what things are like for myself.

Oh boy. I hope there's not a storm coming.

No comments: