Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 244: Sharing a Room

So of all the projects I have undertaken this summer, I think the one that can have the biggest impact will be the bringing Norah and Haddon together to share a bedroom. I pray that they will learn valuable lessons and grow as they share this experience. My hope is that some selfishness may fade away, and that consideration for others will take hold in their hearts. I am very hopeful of what the Lord may do in their lives- whether they share a room or not- but I'm very curious to see what this particular experience with do in his master plan to shape them into who he wants them to be.

Lord thank you for giving my children to each other. 
They may not understand it now, but they are on of each others great gifts straight from you.

No comments: