Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 192: Samuel

Remember that Seble's book went public? I started writing a version for a boy based on Samuel. I'm really excited about it, and I think it will bless people's hearts. I got a little emotional even jotting down notes.

I think this process of learning all the technical stuff that I need to, and writing and connecting with adoptive families is going to really bless me as I get to bless them.

It's still overwhelming a little bit, but I'm getting more excited about the prospect. I love adoption, the human act, and adoption, the divine act.

I just have to keep better tabs on my notes. My kids got a hold of them, and they were crumpled up.

Note to self: Remember that you live with young children who like to destroy things.

Lord, bless the efforts I'm making 
and give me wisdom and discipline to be organized so that those efforts can be fruitful.

No comments: