Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 186: Seble's Story Gone Public

Today my sister shared the story book that I made for my niece, based on this story. I simply condensed it to be more like a story that my sister can read to her sweet girl, and I made it so that it was colorful and appealing to little ones (and let's face it, me too. I love color!).

I've been considering making it into a book that can be personalized, and also writing one for a boy. I'm curious how I could do it, and what I would need to do. But I think I could really bless people and potentially earn extra income for our family.

It's something worth pursuing. There's really nothing like it on the market- well, nothing like it that's good anyway. There are some kind of lame personalized adoption books, but none of them have anything to say but the simple story of an adoption without much creativity or depth to teach children some Biblical truths surrounding adoption.

No comments: