Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 114: He is Risen!

He is risen indeed!

This is my favorite at church. To hear the pastor pronounce this sweet truth on Resurrection Sunday that, "He is risen!" And then for the church to confess in agreement, "He is risen indeed!" is just beautiful. Let the whole world know that our Redeemer lives! He has conquered death and sin! He reigns! There is a freedom and hope in him and him alone.There is no other path to heaven and salvation but through faith in Jesus Christ.

Oh, it is a sweet, sweet truth! It is one that I live in daily, and yet am not nearly as thankful for it as I should. The gospel is the heart of every day living. If you think that you can ever move on from it, then you are mistaken and must go back to it!

Yes. He is risen. He is risen indeed!

 Gracious Jesus thank You for the cross. 
Thank You for life in You. 
Help me to live in this truth of the gospel and to never forget it.
May it always be with me and move me to glorify You.

No comments: