Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 52: My Feet Hurt

I'm thankful that tonight my feet hurt. I was able to get some new shoes, and they are pretty comfortable (for heels) except for a long day of on my feet, it was a little much. So they're sore. They're sore, and it's making me sit. It's nice to sit.

I'm tempted to do a lot of stuff around the house that always needs to get done, but because I was able to get new shoes and because my feet hurt, I'm relaxing and staying off my feet. The chores will just have to wait tonight.

And that's okay.

Obviously, I can't make it a habit to always rest and not work. But tonight it's going to be okay. I'll write what I have to say about being thankful for being able to get new shoes, for being on my feet all day working and helping my family, and for joining my husband for some time together relaxing (when I walk away from this post.)

So I'm glad my feet hurt.

No comments: