Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 39: Double Blessing


Oh how the years go by! Back in 2002 on this day, I was blessed double-time when I became the proud aunt to twins Cassidy and Zachary. Today is their birthday, and I am so thankful for each of them. Zach is a handsome, kind-hearted fellow who loves to dote on my kids. And believe me, they love it! Cassidy may not know it, but she has a little cousin who really really really thinks she very cool and wants to be just like her!

They were two of the sweetest little members of our wedding party, and I just love them to pieces. I really don't get to spend enough time with them. *sigh*



Lord thank you so much for blessing our family with Zachary and Cassidy.
They are such special kids, and I pray that you would bless them in the coming year.
I pray that they would have friends that would spur them on in love and good deeds and that You would give them wisdom in choosing friends wisely.
I pray that they would put Your will always above what's cool or accepted by others.
I pray for their purity as they grow that You would protect their hearts. Thank you for Cassidy's profession of faith and her obedience in following You in baptism this last year.
I pray that her relationship with you would grow and that she would be a woman of inner beauty and grace which is of great worth in Your eyes.
Continue to work in the heart of Zachary that he may grow up to be a man of God
who follows your Word.