Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 327: It's Time to Hear Play the Music...

Remember the Muppet show?



Honestly, I don't remember it much. But I do remember enough about the movies and such to know that the new Muppets movie that just came out is really great. We went to it as a family on Thanksgiving, and it was one of the most enjoyable movies I've seen in a long time. The kids liked it, and my husband and I liked it. It was clean and cute and funny. I actually lol'd in the theater. So that's pretty good.

God gives us gifts of all kinds, and one of the things that I want to bring him glory for is all those things that make us happy, even movies. He created people with the ability to imagine, think, dream, laugh, and entertain. Movies, music, plays, and art all reflect qualities held by our Maker, and I rejoice in that.

Lord, thank you for Jim Henson, 
and that through his imaginative spirit, 
we have things in this world like Muppets, and Sesame Street.


No comments: