Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 312: The Cosby Show

I love the Cosby Show. So when I saw that I could watch it on Netflix, I was so pumped. I grew up watching Cliff and Claire dance, and all the kids fighting and laughing, delivering one-liners. The show was just great.

I'm so glad that there are things like that, that bring back memories and are still entertaining. I like I can watch them and simply have fun.

Sometimes we need stuff like that. I know that I do at least. So tonight I'm grateful for the Cosby Show and all the memories and laughter that it has brought to me both as a child and as an adult. I appreciate little things like that, and know that in every little thing that is good and brings joy, there is a Source from where it all flows.

I never want to forget that it is from the Lord that every thing that brings happiness to me is from the Lord.

No comments: