Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 321: Seasonal Blitz

In contrast to last night, I went to a few places with specific things in mind, and I was faced with the holidays! Busy! Busy! Busy! There wasn't traffic so much as it was just people. Everywhere. I couldn't browse casually. I couldn't walk easily.

Yikes!

As flustered as I was (it's one thing to go out anticipating crowds, but another to be bombarded with them unexpectedly), I'm glad I got to go out with my mom, kids and niece. I'm looking forward to having my niece and sister over to do a craft that I got, and I anticipate making fun memories doing that!

Beyond that, I picked up paint samples. Oh boy. Watch out. I'm trying to make things pretty again!

Father, thank you for being peace in chaos, for simple fun in crafts, 
and for giving me a focus for a reason to celebrate during the holiday season.

No comments: