Monday, March 23, 2009

Praying for Stellan

As a mom, my heart goes out to MckMama, who is at her son's side all day today in the hospital. Though I do not know her or her family, I know her story and I know Stellan's name. Though she keeps the name of her other children private, MckMama and her husband Prince Charming, wanted everyone to know their miracle son's name.

Today I have checked online a few times throughout the day to see how this little one is doing, and right now this family needs prayer, the doctors need prayer.

Stellan's parents have every confidence is God's sovereignty and goodness. I do too. He is so good, and I know that if I were in the situation this fellow mom is in today, I would want anyone and everyone to storm heaven's gates for my sweet babe.

So that is what I am doing today.

Won't you join me? Let us approach the throne of grace.

No comments: