Saturday, March 14, 2009

It May Not Be Glamorous...



This challenges me. Oh, how we need to keep this perspective and prize our husbands! I know that I will be following the Girl Talk blog as Carolyn and Daughters, go into this series specifically for this phase in life: the no-time-to-myself-because-I-have-very-young-children-and-I'm-running-around-like-a-chicken-with-my-head-cut-off! phase. I know I'm there, and I know that I need God's grace every day to keep the right perspective because all the dishes, laundry, discipline and runny noses, are not glamorous. It is tempting to let it slide by, and it is tempting to not have joy in the midst of it. If I don't keep the right perspective, I may lose so much- more than the personal sacrifices of being a mother


But even though it isn't glamorous. I want it to be joyous because it will go by too fast, and my God has given me this time to bring Him glory.

No comments: